Tuesday, June 8, 2010

some stuff...

Well, after some wonderful problems with my Wi-Fi and battery this month, and more importantly, becoming an uncle to a little bundle of awesomeness, I'm back to updates. Though I must admit, with the weather this nice, I feel almost as lazy as my bud below!


For some concepts, my good friend Joel Wijeyesekera and I have been creating some fun stuff surrounding the Assassin's Creed world. Check those out below as well as the artist/photographer extraordinaire in the links to the right.




5 comments:

Joel Wijeyesekera said...

Woah, amazing lanscapes buddy! This is gonna be one awesome series!

Arlene John-Chuan said...

GAH! These are beautifully vivid and lush and rich. Redundancy but who cares! It feels like I'm looking into a mystery novel. Can't wait to see how you (and Joel) develop your ideas further.

P.S. Congratulations to you and your family!! So happy for you.

Chius6268 said...

Wow! totally love it! These drawings are just beautiful and so detail! I want to learn your method!

ethereal said...

:D
they are really deep and alive! the drawings seem like they are from Sherlock Holmes or thos classic novels!

Mike Sekowski said...

That mystery is certainly something we were aiming for, and the mention of Sherlock really does fit the timeframe. Thanks for the kind words, ladies and gents!